Followers



Wednesday, June 8, 2011

homework homework homework =='

hey everyone !

ahh ! so stress !

the school is coming !

i think i want to punch and kick something !

my homework ??

haha !

don't ask laa ..

un done ..

grr ,

its because i always

online ,

blogging ,

liking ,

chatting

commenting ,

posting ,

gunting ,

what ever 'ting' lah !

urrhh ,

i think today i wanna done the homework ,

but ,,

grr ~

i think i wanna quit !

lol =='

oke ,

the most thing i do

editing ..

=='

mom : sudalah addin buat keje skola tu

me : inhale > exhale

(that the dialog between my mom and me ,,)

*after 2 hour*

mom : aihh , tak di sentuh sentuh lagi keje skola tu ?

me : inhale > exhale

*after 3 hour*

mom : suda suda la tu ~

me : inhale > exhale .

lol .

=='

i think i wanna to be a murder .

and kill my homework ~

haha (evil laugh)

oke

STOP !

if me posting in my blog ,

when my homework is done ??

oke paused right there

soon !

senyum dan like :D

No comments:

Post a Comment